On Fri, 10 Jul 2009, Terry Carmen wrote:

All the supplied domain names have a DNS server in China. It might be worth it to create a rule to based on the link's DNS server's location (Geo IP Lookup).

*that* might actually be a good test, and one that is safer than resolving the offending hostname itself. You're not likely to get poisoned by a TLD server...

  We should endeavour to teach our children to be gun-proof
  rather than trying to design guns to be child-proof
 10 days until the 40th anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon