>> How effective are razor/pyzor and SPF/DKIM?
>
> very effective, razor/pyzor altogether with DCC.
>
> SPF also helps much, although it should be implemented at SMTP level and
> refuse all messages that cause (hard) fail.
>
> While DKIM is currently in SA, the only place it currently applies is
> whitelisting, since it has scores of +/-0.001. Different scores were
> mentioned here, but not incorporated into SA scores yet.
>
>> I've always been a bit hesitant
>> to use any of those.
>
> Why?

Because how often do spammers have DNS entries with valid SPF or DKIM
information? How often do spammers use compromised hosts with valid
SPF or DKIM information?

Will they help with emails that only contain a random URL and a line
or two of text, like:

<ma...@myhost.com>: Get your Nursing Degree here
http://spamsite.com/

Or would that be DCC? Often times these types of emails get through,
apparently before the URL is listed in spamcop, SURBL, or URIBL_BLACK?

Can I also ask where the best place to start with to implement razor
and/or pyzor in SA3.2 on Linux with postfix?

Thanks,
Alex