On 30/08/2009 20:30, Matt Kettler wrote:
peperami97 wrote:
Hi

Whenever I run sa-learn it claims to learn from every message regardless of
whether its being run immediately after being run on the same folder.

Is this normal or is this a problem ?

That would seem to be a problem. It shouldn't relearn from the same
message..

are you using SQL based bayes, or the default db_file based bayes?

If db_file, is your bayes_seen file being updated when you run sa-learn?

I am using standard db_file based bayes as far as I was aware.

I cant find a bayes_seen file anywhere on my system, where should it be ?

Ben