Ben Whyte wrote:

>> Erm. Did someone mess with the bayes_path setting in your configuration?
>>
>> Also, are you running SA as a user whose home directory is just /home
>> (ie: the user named "nobody")
>>

> The bayes config is pointing to /home/spamd
Based on what you've told me so far, it is not. It is pointing to
/home/.spamassassin/

What's the exact bayes_path statement you used, and what file is it in?
(please post the exact one.. bayes_path is a VERY tricky option to use,
because it requires more than just a path.)

> Its running as the user spamd.
>
> I noticed that the spamassassin_seen is not been touched by running
> sa-learn.  However the size isnt changing.  spamassassin_toks is
> changing size.

Did you run sa-learn as the user spamd?