On 22.09.09 11:46, ArtemGr wrote:
> That would be a nice optimization: most of the spam we receive have a >10
> score. It seems a real waste of resource to perform all the complex tests
> (like distributed hashing or OCR-ing) on spam which is DNS and
> rule-detectable.

You haven't read Matt's explanation of why it wasn't a good idea, did you?

There are rules with negative scores, which can puch the score back to the
ham, e.g. whitelist. Would you like to stop scoring before e.g. whitelist is
checked?

Micro$oft random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...