On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 16:26 -0700, an anonymous Nabble user wrote:
> I usually think of myself as pretty capable with a computer but Spamassassin
> and it's website have made me think twice. I took me 20 minutes just to
> figure out where this forum was. I feel like Apache is trying to weed out
> dunderheads like me from using their product. I swear I cannot understand
> 80% of what is written on the how to install page. I've spent three hours
> now trying to install this program and cannot imagine that this was written
> for anyone but a computer programmer.

It is written for, and targeted at admins. SA is not a GUI application
aiming for users. It is not even intended to be run on a client machine
(even though it works), but a server.

> I've searched the internet for help
> elsewhere and every conversation  sounds like a foreign language. How is
> this user-friendly? I'd really like to support OpenSource but I swear if
> someone doesn't show me a SIMPLE way to work this, I'm dumping SA and
> Thunderbird and going back to Outlook.

"Threats" like that never help, and rarely yield any useful responses.

Given your comments, you're trying to install SA on a Windows running
end-user machine?

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";