Marc Perkel wrote:

I don't know if it will be useful but I made a short URL provider list that is DNS readable.

Thanks. That could be usuable in my URLRedirect plugin. A current list of URL redirectors is the main thing missing from that plugin.

It would be even better it included info about wether a URL shortener uses HTTP redirects (wich is what my plugin checks). My plugin won't check for frames, meta refresh or other "redirection" variants that requires content to be fetched.

Let me know if you find a use for it.

I've got a use for it. Now I just need to implement it as well. I'll post here when/if I implement it in URLRedirect.pm.

For more info on URLRedirect.pm check at
http://whatever.frukt.org/spamassassin.text.shtml

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda