Hi All,

We have a customer who had a compromised mailserver, they fixed the server but are apparently still blacklisted by this company called
"CloudMark  (www.cloudmark.com) that Comcast uses.

  In Googling around I see that Comcast just recently signed up
this company a month ago.  This company apparently sells a
Spamassassin plugin, a spam filter for PC desktops, etc.

Anyway, our customer isn't delisted from this CloudMark blacklist, even though all of the RBL checkers on the Internet I can find claim that their IP address isn't spamming. I cannot find any delist request
on their website either.

The markeing baloney on their website claims " the most widely-deployed messaging security solution in the world today..."
which I feel is highly suspect.  Beyond this, I have no experience
with them and was wondering if anyone has bought their SA plugin
and can relate any good or bad experiences they have with them.

Ted