On Sat, 14 Nov 2009, jp wrote:
Post your server and bandwidth requirements here. I'm sure many of us
would have the datacenter space and capacity to host a redundant backup.

It's wonderful to see so many people offer 'mirror' space, but as I understand things, the issue is not with delivery/download of the rules, but with the regeneration program/process. And I believe the maintainer already stated that the issue there is with the security of the ham corpus he uses to regenerate the rules. It makes the server restricted for access for repair, and precludes the possibility of the regeneration process itself being mirrored....

So we're just going to have to wait patiently. :)

- Charles