Hi, I don't know if I'm posting the right type of content here but I'm sure
I'll find out.  I'm trying to create a newsletter and I keep receiving the
following spam assassin scores:

I'm sending out a basic HTML newsletter with a pdf attachment to subscribers
in Aweber.  I've searched extensively for solutions to these scores but I
only find people with the same issues or random SA dumps.

1.3  URI: URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence
Does anyone know what the issue is with the URI?  I can't find anything on
this.  I don't see anything that could be an issue in my message.

1.7 BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
I believe this is if you only have an HTML version of an email.  I have both
a text and HTML version...

2.8 BODY: BASE64_LENGTH_79_INF
I know that it's because the length of Base64 is longer than 79 but I can't
find any information about what this actually is and what could cause it.

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Jared