Bob O'Brien wrote:

I am "the whitelist guy" at Barracuda, so I work with them.
In my opinion, the $20 fee should be considered more like a CAPTCHA.
It's not simple "pay to play" either.  Reports get investigated, and
delistings can happen.  As I'm sure many of the volunteers here are
all too well aware, $20 won't cover a lot of investigation, and some
corporate sponsorship might be a great assist.

Yeah, $20 isn't much to get listed but if you're taken down right away from data coming from barracuda servers then it probably gets you blacklisted - and you're out $20.

I assume Bob you have automated delisting?

Anyhow - regardless of the politics and political correctness - what I'm saying is that as a user of the list - which is free - it works good for me. (Trying to focus on the technology)