Mike Cardwell wrote:
So you don't have to register a domain before you can register your IPs...

Which is it? Do I have to register a domain, or don't I? So I signed up for an account and all I see is an option to register my domains with them, and that costs money... I see no option for registering the IPs of my resolvers.

I don't know for sure whether my own access account is typical or not, but
once you are logged into your free account, you should be able to choose
"My Domains" from the top menu, and then "Edit RESL Access IPs" from the
navigation panel on the left.

If that doesn't work, email me directly if you wish. Given some specifics, I can encourage the emailreg folks to improve the
user interface.

   Bob