On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Rob McEwen wrote:

jdow wrote:
his response personal spam to this account has increased sharply
Uuh, what does that mean, exactly?
A possible cause and effect exists. I can neither prove nor disprove
it. the fact exists.

Still doesn't answer my question. Perhaps I'm "dense". But to spell out
my question more explicitly:

what do you mean by "personal response spam"?

try:

   his response, personal spam to this account has increased

Does that parse better?

  Our government should bear in mind the fact that the American
  Revolution was touched off by the then-current government
  attempting to confiscate firearms from the people.
 Today: Bill of Rights day