>                   The Postfix program
>
><users@spamassassin.apache.org>: host mx1.us.apache.org[140.211.11.136] said:
>    552 spam score (10.4) exceeded threshold (in reply to end of DATA command)

Karlis,

That's what the list said about my reply to you.  I guess the (I was
going to write that objectionable URI, but I'll spell it out as
are-eh-ninety-seven-dot-see-oh-em) existing in the body just
completely blew its mind.

My reply should be at this URL for a month:
 http://pastebin.com/pastebin.php?dl=m7d5fb0c7

I guess that doesn't bother gmail.  Or it just silently tossed my
reply.  It would be another irony if your spamassassin blocked it.

And at first I used all exclamation marks to finish my sentences in this
message, but I decided periods might fare better.  Sheesh, we can't even
discuss spam on the spamassassin list, what irony that is.  I guess that's
why we have pastebin sites.  Should I have asked it to keep it forever?

  Dale