On Sat, 2010-01-30 at 13:35 +0000, Kārlis Repsons wrote:
> People,
> perhaps its simple to be done, but I personally would like to know the ways
> get rid of something like this:

Apparently putting the spam's payload in the "personal name" part of the
From: header is as old a trick as putting it in the Subject: header
though I hadn't seen it used until recently.

There was a recent suggestion that 'personal name' text from the From:
header should be included in the text examined by 'body' rules, which
already includes the Subject: text. This sounds like a good thing to
do.

Is it already in the developer's to-do list or should somebody (me?)
raise a bug requesting it?

Martin