On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
http://www.chaosreigns.com/mtx/

You know, just for a moment I thought I would take a look, just for curiosity sake, and instead got this moronic jack-ass ATTITUDE page.

You are welcome to your opinions on browsers, and are free to whine about the evils of microsoft all you want, but if you are going to post a link with the intent for the 'average' person to read it, then you better make it *accessible* to that average person.

Otherwise, you are just being arrogant and rude, and deserve nothing more than a hearty F__K YOU and blacklisting for wasting everyone's time.

Don't bother replying to this post, you are officialy dev/nulled (I would delight in bouncing your sorry opinions back to you, but they wouldn't go back to you, they would go back to the list).

- C