On 11.02.10 19:34, Henrik K wrote:
> I don't know if there's some joke included or whatever. If they are sending
> mail, then yes having a good PTR will result in less greylisting etc.

of course
ip-212-081-019-000.static.nextra.sk.

well, dynamic addresses are listed differently:

dial-195-168-160-000.dynamic.nextra.sk.
adsl-195-168-244-000.dynamic.nextra.sk.

so probably
s/^(dial|adsl|ip)-/smtp-/

there are _many_ mailservers not having name indicating they are used for
mail and I don't think any form of requiring them to have such name is a
good idea...

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.