On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:41:29 +0100
Per Jessen <p...@computer.org> wrote:

> Christian Brel wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:39:43 +0100

> >> I think Per means: 2 smtpd processes, not 2 Postfixes..
> >>

> >> --
> >> Rob
> >>

> > Humour me. Does this not mean a need to change the outbound to
> > either a different IP or port?
>
> IP yes.  I assume your external and internal network are on different
> IP-ranges.

What about my home workers? I don't have a VPN, they hook in by DSL
from any number of different providers from outside using SASL/TLS.

It's like you say, you were thinking out loud and I can see where you
are coming from, but it's not a fix for every situation.

I'm also thinking about those forwarding services out there - does the
two SMTPd approach not break this in the same way SPF would break if
the forwarder was not permitted to send?