On 14.04.10 16:16, Kris Deugau wrote:
> ... In other words, keep track of all of the third-party hosting systems
> our customers insist on forwarding their domain mail to their ISP
> account (ie, us) from?
>
> Not practical.

requiring your users to send mail through your mailservers when the From: is
in your domains is the basic rule of blocking backscatter and implementing
anti-forging techniques as SPF and/or DKIM. I'm afraid you just must do it
(or maintain the lists) if you want to do something against this kind of
problems.

Nothing is fool-proof to a talented fool.