Hi,

We had a legitimate e-mail hit the JM_SOUGHT_3 yesterday. It also
hit a few other rules that pushed it over our reject threshold of
10, and easily over the 'junk mail folder' level of 5.

I managed to get them to send me the message, and it hits rule
__SEEK_5ID3LI "Conti  nuum Intern ational Publishing" (spaces
added!) which is the name of their company.

I know SOUGHT is an auto-generated ruleset; just wondering if
there is there any way to remove false positives before the set is
generated? Otherwise I'll add local rules to compensate against
this one.

Thanks,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <m...@le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ith...@le.ac.uk>