On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Mynabbler wrote:

We experience quite a bit of spam with subjects like:

- SexyCoedHoneysGetWildInTheseRealgfsPhotos
- Make*each*of*your*intimate*acts*unforgettable*for*your*partner
- HotGi'rlP,us'syF,u'c.kedByPigs
-
We-are-the-only-manufacturer-who-offers-a-FREE-test-bottle-of-enlargement-pills

Would it be possible to use the length of the subject, combined with the
absence of spaces in a subject? Can we count the subject length and 'not
space' in a ruleset?

Possibly. Try this:

  header SUBJ_LONG_NOSP Subject =~ /^\S{30,}$/

Having actual header samples would help.

  Users mistake widespread adoption of Microsoft Office for the
  development of a document format standard.
 12 days since a sunspot last seen - EPA blames CO2 emissions