SpamAssassin version 3.2.5
  running on Perl version 5.10.0

 Ubuntu 8.10

----

 I configured some addresses to be -9.0 or even -20.0 on Amavis (there were
some addresses with -3.0, from default config on Ubuntu), does that make it
possible that SpamAssassin will mark some emails with a pontuation higher
than they should be, or were in the past (since -9 and -20 are far from -3)?
I have users being blocked, and these users were not blocked before, simple
messages with Office and such attachments, or links, are being banned,
identified as spam, with scores around 5 and 6.

 ----

$sa_spam_subject_tag = '***SPAM*** ';
$sa_tag_level_deflt  = -10;  # add spam info headers if at, or above that
level
$sa_tag2_level_deflt = 3.0; # add 'spam detected' headers at that level
$sa_kill_level_deflt = 4.10; # triggers spam evasive actions
$sa_dsn_cutoff_level = 10;   # spam level beyond which a DSN is not sent