On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Helmut Schneider wrote:
I then started from scratch and tried with SA 3.2.5. The particular
body_tests take only 5 seconds (instead of 30).

As I mentioned before, I noticed this difference myself, and presumed it was just a characteristic of the 'improved' logic for deep-scanning the body of emails, and perhaps just a larger number of rules than before.... Though I am still intrigued by your comment that this happens only on 'some' e-mails, not all. Apologies if I missed a response, but was there any difference noticable for the mails that process quicker?

- Charles