jdow wrote:

>> By the way, is it possible to rescore or disable one rule, if another
>> already hit (thought on something like disabling bayes when
>> BOUNCE_MESSAGE
>> already hit)? This way I could disable Bayes when BOUNCE_MESSAGE already
>> hit. Yeah I know that's kind of bogus config but it'd be very suitable
>> for
>> our purpose.
>
> META rules are good for this sort of application.
>
> {^_^}

I know about two meta rules that would cause a proper rescore but both of
them are kind of dirty workarounds:
- Check if BOUNCE_MESSAGE and Bayes hit. If so, give it a appropriate
negative score (this wouldn't be really dynamic).
- Packing the whole Bayes scoring into a meta so it only is triggered when
BOUNCE_MESSAGE isn't hit.

I'd prefer something like the "ifplugin" key word in configuration, in
pseudo code:
ifrulehit BOUNCE_MESSAGE
skip BAYES_XX

Daniel