On 06/08/10 17:18, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
Yeah that is the fastest way. :) I used a little diff formula and found the issue. My I think this may not be the rule we were going for but ...
body            __RCR_MEGADK                    /.*(M.*E.*G.*A.*D.*K).*/

There are a few things that strike me as peculiar about that rule. Not least of which is that it would appear to match the following - hypothetical, but plausible - message. The presence of seven unrestricted greedy specifiers makes it perfectly plausible to me that it would take quite a long time to process any moderately long message.

Dear Mr. Edwards,

Gary passed your suggestion to me, and I believe that the AMD system would be best.

Kind Regards,