From: dar...@chaosreigns.com
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Full circle DNS test?
Sent: Oct 30, 2010 9:26 AM

I never said anything about the domain matching the MAIL FROM.  Or anything
else.  Just that the sending IP have a PTR record which matches an A record
which matches the sending IP.  Any domain.  And, of course, the test would
have false positives, as do most others.

But as I said, I already block all email at my MTA that doesn't pass it.
Since January 2007, apparently.  So I think it's worth having a test for.

--
"There never has been an answer. There never will be an answer.
That's the answer." - Gertrude Stein

---
Mahmoud Khonji