On 6/9/12 5:55 AM, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
The following tree messages I see a lot in false positives:
  1.2 HS_INDEX_PARAM         URI: Link contains a common tracker pattern.
  1.5 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28     BODY: HTML: images with 2400-2800 bytes of words
  1.7 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                             dynamic-looking rDNS

I am an user, not a spam expert. What does this mean and what could I
tell the sender to have there email not ending in my spam folder?

RDNS_DYNAMIC: you can't. their reverse dns is 'hinkey'. Their ISP won't change it
HS_INDEX_PARAM: tell them not to use web bugs in their marketing emails
HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_28: tell them not to use email marketing templates that contain lots of crap designed to try to fool spamassassin (the harder you try to fool spamassassin, the more likely you get caught as spam)

just unsubscribe from their marketing newsletter, that is the best way to tell the spammer/sender to find a more RFC compliant, more reliable email marketing company or program.

of, just whitelist that person

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000