The owner is NameCheap, Inc.

A quick google will bring up historical problems with NameCheap and its
owner and its DBAs.

I dare not say anything bad about them and let you judge for yourself on
their history. Richard Kirkendall has a tendency to yell "Slander!" when
someone even mentions their name.

--Chris
(I top post because I care.)