I don't doubt what you posted below at all. We've all seen this before. Its
the signal/noise we have to understand.

IMHO: when your noise levels are this high, and you just ask for reports by
those abused, and up to 48 hour windows for takedowns..... you aren't
solving the problem at all. (Horse/barn door)

Spammers have even hailed publicly how they love Namecheap's speed of new
domains to live. How they can quickly role new domains.

These are just my opinions. You guys run your network how you want. I've
lost patience with all these smoke and mirrors over the years.

--Chris
(I top post because I care.)