On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:52:50AM -0700, John Hardin wrote:
"Trust" here is not about "won't spam", and ALL_TRUSTED is not a
whitelist.

On 31.10.13 10:59, Henrik K wrote:
Pfft semantics.

I shortcircuit ALL_TRUSTED with a huge trusted_networks list. :-) So yes
it's a whitelist for me.  I add networks known to be spam free and operated
by "friends" (other govenment entities, consulting firms etc).  Everything
works fine, I've also added all private networks as said so it works for
their internal hops.

well, if you re using tusted networks as no spam indicator, it's your
problem. However the trust path was never meant that way, and it's not good
idea recommend it to others, since they may have to deal with issues
resulting of the invalid usade...
Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)