On 2014-12-05 07:56, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 05.12.2014 um 16:47 schrieb Mike Grau:
On 12/05/2014 09:38 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
pffft

I see no problem, as like most developers if you cant reproduce it, then
its nothing to bother about, after all this time 2 ppl dont like a font
or whatever, your pissing up the wrong tree if you think I have a care
factor about changing things when i cant reproduce it. time to move
along ...

You're reproducing it for me ... e-mails from you have a hard-to-read
small font here also. Not from anyone else - just you

be careful or you end attacked and blacklisted as we still are because i did not
accept the personal attack and "you have no right to ask anybody" while playing
manner cop

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/apache/dev/435100#435100
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/apache/dev/435104
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/apache/dev/435162#435162

Personally I'd blacklist the charming Mr. Ted Mittlestaedt, first. Until provoked Noel has been quite polite. I do respect that.

{o.o}