On 2015-05-24 23:25 +0200, Mark Martinec wrote:

Mark> With other bayes back-ends the traditional expiration mechanisms
Mark> need to be used, either auto-expiration runs triggered from time
Mark> to time by SpamAssassin, or explicit expiration runs, e.g. from a
Mark> cron job. With these traditional back-ends the bayes_token_ttl
Mark> setting has no effect.

Perhaps this paragraph could be included verbatim in the podfile, and
the current wording (especially about bayes_auto_expire) removed :-)
Thanks.

But, in fact I already have a cronjob running "sa-learn
--force-expire".  The reason I would prefer to remove it (and so the
reason for my original post) is that it does a journal sync as well,
which I didn't intend and which interferes with other things.

Would "sa-learn --no-sync --force-expire" make sense?