On Jun 10, 2015, at 12:32 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:

> FEATURE(`block_bad_helo')
> define(`confALLOW_BOGUS_HELO', `False')

Argh, unfortunately, that feature is only on sendmail 8.14 and higher, which
means RHEL/CentOS 6 or higher.  For those of us running RHEL/CentOS 5, that's
only available via a custom install. =(

Does anyone know of a reputable RPM distro for sendmail 8.14+ for CentOS 5?  I
can't find anything decent via Google, everything is for CentOS 6 or higher.

(My server setup requires RPMs, so I can't build from a source tarball. I could
potentially use the source RPM from CentOS 6 to get a custom RPM for 5,
although even that is problematic.)

Bleh.  I wish I could upgrade this server to a newer OS, but various
circumstances prevent that right now.

--- Amir