> On Oct 19, 2015, at 4:45 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
> Am 19.10.2015 um 23:41 schrieb Ryan Coleman:
>> Actually it makes absolute sense since I dump my spam into a folder to be
>> scanned as spam and anything that is still in my inbox, and read, is indeed
>> ham.
>
> do what you want - everybody else on this world is selecting messages and not
> rely on a read state while easily a spam message you are not sure about got
> trained as ham

I sort my emails out at the end of each calendar year. Training a ham folder at
that point is, well, pointless. I will try to find another way.

> a sane training is specific spam / ham folders, a script which receives that
> message svia IMAP, stores them on the mailfilter-machine for later re-build
> of bayes and deletes them from the IMAP folder at the end
>
> P.S.: no need for reply-all on a mailing list

Habit. Besides, there’s no reply-to header rewrite on this mailing list. If I
hit reply it goes only to you. Reply to all, as a keystroke, is the only way I
can make sure it stays on the record.