Bowie that was an excellent and definitive explanation of unix user and
virtual user.   My google searches did not come close to presenting that
information.  I can set up a few more more domains and associated "virtual"
users along with multiples of users associated with any one domain.  Also I
think I should go back and read some docs again with "virtual user" in
mind.