On Thu, 25 Feb 2016, Bill Cole wrote:

On 25 Feb 2016, at 11:42, John Hardin wrote:

 On Thu, 25 Feb 2016, Bill Cole wrote:

> I haven't had much time for analysis of this yet and likely will not > today , but last night's update is missing a number of 'describe' lines > (e.g. TO_NO_BRKTS_HTML_ONLY, TVD_FROM_1) previously in 72_active.cf. > > Someone with more than 10 minutes to spare today and clues about the > rules update process should look into this.

 That may be due to an error in a rule change commit I made. If so, the
 next update (tonight) will fix it.

 If that's indeed the cause, I'm surprised that masscheck proceeded in the
 face of a failed lint and that an error in one standalone rule affected a
 bunch of totally unrelated rules...

Hmmm, well, I guess a big enough problem won't fail lint:

bigsky:spamassassin root# ls -l  3.004001/updates_spamassassin_org/72_active.cf
-rw-r--r--  1 root  admin  0 Feb 25 04:29
3.004001/updates_spamassassin_org/72_active.cf

That's what backups are for.  :)
(Subject revised)

Ugh.

Would you file a bug so that we don't lose track of this? Thanks.

  Joan Peterson is like that: you expect at least a pseudological
  argument, but instead you get the weird ramblings of a woman with
  the critical thinking abilities of an 18th century peasant.  -- Ken
 66 days since the first successful real return to launch site (SpaceX)