On 31 May 2016, at 2:21, Henrik K wrote:

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 06:25:08PM -0400, Dianne Skoll wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2016 17:45:52 -0400
"Bill Cole" <sausers-20150...@billmail.scconsult.com> wrote:

So you could have 'sex' and 'meds' and 'watches' tallied up in into
frequency counts that sum up natural (word) and synthetic (concept)
occurrences, not just as incompatible types of input feature but as
a conflation of incompatible features.

That is easy to patch by giving "concepts" a separate namespace.  You
could do that by picking a character that can't be in a normal token and
using something like:  concept*meds, concept*sex, etc. as tokens.

This is how the put_metadata stuff already works in concepts and other
plugins. It sees a "Hx-sa-concepts:foobar" token.

That's less bad than the description Paul Stead originally gave, which was to add headers with various simple word tags "which Bayes can use as tokens." If the actual implementation is doing something else in a separate Bayes DB, I don't see a problem with it (although I'd expect it to be less accurate than 1-word Bayes)