On Tuesday 28 June 2016 12:03 PM, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
Hai!

I dont understand why they would match your spf record either. Are they sended
out by a IP adres you 'approved' ??
SPF does not fail , because they use a different envelope address.. which may pass SPF
The end recipient does not check the envelope anyway

Thanks,
Raymond Dijkxhoorn

Op 28 jun. 2016 om 03:27 heeft jdebert <jdeb...@garlic.com> het volgende
geschreven: