One of my customers has been hit by at least one of these emails even with
good RBLs in use and properly trained Bayes.  The emails themselves are
perfectly formed and score very low.  They use an envelope-from of their
own domain to pass all SPF checks but they use a visible From: of
"Recognized Name <recn...@otherdomain.com>".  Even DMARC checks
would pass for the otherdomain.com.  The issue is the finance person sees
the "Recognized Name" and doesn't look closely at the otherdomain.com.
This is pure social engineering that can't be stopped by technology.  The AP
dept has to have proper safeguards and out of band validation (i.e. phone
call to the "Recognized Name").

In my instance, the finance person was told to wire thousands of dollars
and the bad guy changed the banking information twice and the person
still wasn't suspicious enough to stop and validate the request.  The real
problem is this is a very common practice for high-level people to request
wire transfers for legitimate projects while out on the road so the AP dept
lets down their guard.