Am 07.09.2016 um 10:42 schrieb Nicola Piazzi:
I have a problem using reject_unverified_recipient to verify under
Exchange 2016 that I don’t have with Exchange 2010

how is that a spamassassin or even postfix related problem?

call the microsoft support why their stuff is playing backscatter in recent versions (as you can see by all that exchange bounces flying around in the web)

there is nothing the delivery software can do when exchange has no clue about it's valid rcpt's until it received and acknolwedged the full message instead just reject the rcpt

workaround: list your vaild RCPT's diretly on your inboud MX and maintain it parallel to exchange

Postfix is used to send and receive mail and is between the internet and
the internal Exchange Server
Now, when an internet user send an email to our domain postfix verify it
making an rcptto to our exchange using reject_unverified_recipient
instruction
This worked well with Exchange 2010 but now with Exchange 2016 doesn’t work.
Exchange 2016 needs the installation of Recipient Filter Agent and
obviously I installed it.
Now we have Frontend Transport that answer at port 25 and verify
recipient at DATA phase and the Hub Transport that answer at port 2525
and verify recipient at RCPT TO

Here Exchange 2016 at port 25 that verify unknown recipient at DATA phase
telnet 10.1.1.126 25
220 GEMMA.gruppocomet.net Microsoft ESMTP MAIL Service ready
helo me
250 GEMMA.gruppocomet.net Hello [10.2.6.4]
mail from:e...@ext.com
250 2.1.0 Sender OK
rcpt to:doesntex...@gruppocomet.it
250 2.1.5 Recipient OK
data
354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
some data