Da: li...@rhsoft.net [mailto:li...@rhsoft.net]
Inviato: mercoledì 7 settembre 2016 10:49
A: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: postfix reject_unverified_recipient and Exchange 2016

Am 07.09.2016 um 10:42 schrieb Nicola Piazzi:
> I have a problem using reject_unverified_recipient to verify under
> Exchange 2016 that I don't have with Exchange 2010

how is that a spamassassin or even postfix related problem?

call the microsoft support why their stuff is playing backscatter in recent
versions (as you can see by all that exchange bounces flying around in the web)

there is nothing the delivery software can do when exchange has no clue about
it's valid rcpt's until it received and acknolwedged the full message instead
just reject the rcpt

workaround: list your vaild RCPT's diretly on your inboud MX and maintain it
parallel to exchange