Hi all,

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 5:46 AM, Paul Stead
<paul.st...@zeninternet.co.uk> wrote:
> On 15/09/16 20:54, RW wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:37:42 +0100
>> Paul Stead wrote:
>>
>>> https://github.com/fmbla/spamassassin-levenshtein
>>>
>>> An implementation I made for SA - feedback welcome
>>
>> A couple of things
>>

>> 1. Instead of having a with/without tld option you could compute
>> the distance without the tld and then add 1 if the tlds differ.
>>
>> 2. The distance between two strings is at least the difference in their
>> length, so you can skip almost all the calls to distance().
>

> Thanks for everyone's comments. I have updated with these and other
> suggestions.

I haven't been able to follow all the ideas from this thread, one that
goes back many months and pertained to many of the problems we've been
having with CEO-directed phish attempts.

Is there something now that can be implemented from this discussion,
or is it all still being developed?