On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 05:23:46PM +0200, Thomas Barth wrote:
> I cant do that because I dont have spam mails. I dont make store&forward. I
> didnt thought that I need the spam uncompressed in a folder for
> autolearning, I thought it works when sa is analyzing the mail. My
> mailsystem checks mails in real time and blocks mail during connection. If
> there is a false positive the sender gets an error and I get a call of the
> sender to check it (last call was over a year ago :-). But I have a
> compressed copy in the quarantine folder so that I can check the reason
> anyway.
>
> find /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/ -type f -name "spam-*.gz" -mmin -60 -exec
> ls -hal {} \;
> -rw-r----- 1 amavis amavis 23K Sep 21 16:30
> /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/n/spam-nH0HbPBqwMoV.gz
> -rw-r----- 1 amavis amavis 23K Sep 21 17:00
> /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/6/spam-6e2vFSpi_vsr.gz
> -rw-r----- 1 amavis amavis 11K Sep 21 16:48
> /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/O/spam-Ojbq0dV-TYc2.gz
> -rw-r----- 1 amavis amavis 22K Sep 21 17:05
> /var/lib/amavis/virusmails/O/spam-Owoyctlsyvzz.gz
>
> so, no autolearning

You could write a script that decompresses the files and feeds them one
by one to sa-learn. Not too difficult, I would imagine.

As for your spam rejection paradigm, I can't possibly imagine that
working well unless you have a very close relationship with every single
person who emails you. If I send my resume to a job recruiter and they
get a bounce when they email me back, I highly doubt they're going to
bother to call me up and tell me my email system is broken. My resume's
going in the trash and they're moving on.

Just because you haven't received any calls doesn't mean there's no
problems...

--Sean