Am 22.09.2016 um 11:50 schrieb li...@rhsoft.net:

Am 22.09.2016 um 11:36 schrieb Benny Pedersen:
On 2016-09-22 10:16, Thomas Barth wrote:

The content of the mail is:

--boundary_af9c8db46e1111b73fca8b315aafef01

whats in this zip file?

malware as in all attachments from this type of spam, easily to detect
be clamd with sanesecurity signatures

I ve installed clamav-unofficial-sigs by debian package. If this is not working good enough I will try the installation I found here:
https://github.com/extremeshok/clamav-unofficial-sigs/blob/master/INSTALL

I dont know what is in the zip file. I just have a compressed copy of the mail. I tried to save the content of the zip boundary part in a zip file but I get an loading error when opening the zip file. I suppose it contains a javascript file (name.pdf.js)