I don't understand your point. I started this discussion stating the
fact that SPF, DKIM and DMARC don't prevent people from being able to
spoof your email address.

And you tell me that I don't understand email security because SPF, DKIM
and DMARC don't prevent people from being able to spoof my email address?

What exactly were you trying to tell me?