On 10/15/2016 12:53 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

and immediately after implementing, those people and organizations would be
surprised they block mail they should not block (see above).

No, it wouldn't block mail. It would add a bit to the score. If there are other spam signs, it might be blocked or delivered to a spam folder. That's how SA works. SA assigns positive scores to lots of things that are RFC compliant, but are more commonly seen in spam than in ham. You almost never mark mail as spam based on only one or two rules.

I've lost track of who was the OP, but the answer to you questions seems to boil down to this: No, there is no SA rule or plugin that will do what you want. And while it may be a bad idea, feel free to create a custom plugin and give it a try. If you get positive results, let us know.

My personal feeling is that a plugin like this might work well for a small mailserver where the number of exceptions would be manageable. It probably would not be workable for a large mailserver with a diverse group of users.