>the SPF record can change too, so that makes no difference.

We have to assume that a competent mail sysadmin would
make that SPF record change.  It has to be trusted since that's
the whole point of SPF.

>MailScanner can still (and its SA plugin will) use the results described
>above.

I know that but I have to get the message past Postfix/postscreen
so it can make it to SA.

>I get it as you need parse mail logs to find out what to put into
>postscreen list, since postscreen doesn't use rdns...

Hmm, are you sure about that?

>and postwhite (https://github.com/stevejenkins/postwhite) script can only
>parse SPF records, not logs. Luckily ita page shows something that can help
>you with yahoo:
>https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN23997.html

Cool.  Thank you.  This is what I was looking for.

I think I have this solved in Postfix based on FCrDNS but
it good to know that Steve Jenkins is working on the same
thing.