Just a heads up that I've been working on getting a new VM stood up to replace two of our current VMs for the project involved with masscheck.

At the same time, I've been trying to identify some of the issues especially since some of the issue involved processing we handled that was not getting the correct svn trunk, etc.

It was getting to be my guess it was hardware and infra has just confirmed it.

ERROR: spamassassin2/home/automc/tmp/ham.log.11118 failed verification --
update discarded.
rsync: read errors mapping
"/zonestorage/spamassassin2/home/automc/tmp/ham.log.11118": I/O error (5)

Anyway, good that we uncovered it, good that we have a copy on another VM now
but expect that things might fail worse before I can get the new box up and
running.

Best,
KAM