I am upgrading our SVN repository from version 1.6.3 (r38063) to version 1.7.0
(r1176462).

I am using svnadmin dump (1.6.3), and svnadmin load (1.7.0)  to upgrade the
contents of the repository, and have run into the following issue.  The load
operation fails with the following message

svnadmin: E125005: Invalid property value found in dumpstream; consider
repairing the source or using --bypass-prop-validation while loading.
svnadmin: E125005: Cannot accept non-LF line endings in 'svn:log' property

I can load the repository contents using the --bypass-prop-validation.  If I
create a new  dump of this new version 1.7 repository, and attempt to reload it
using version 1.7  of svnadmin I get the same error.

Regards,

Robert Denault.