On May 19, 2013, at 3:20, Zé <jose.pas...@gmx.com> wrote:

> You are confused.  This discussion is about how subversion lacks any support
> for branching, which is quite obvious to anyone who understands and
> acknowledges that all subversion does is track revision changes to a file
> system.

I use branches in SVN all the time… you might take a look at the SVN Book for
documentation if you're confused about how to do it:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.branchmerge.html

HTH, HAND.
INet: k...@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 37 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++